|Barcelona Back Institute|
You only pay the agreed price with no last minute variations.
Procedures are in line with USA/UK standards.
Member of the Joint Commission International Association.
Our surgery packages include transportation from the airport, pre-operative evaluation, x-rays, all costs associated with the procedure and derived from surgery complications, post-operative physical therapy and medications, as well as hospital recovery stays.
We assign a case manager to every patient, who will handle hotel booking, transportation from the airport at arrival, all pre-admission issues, and post-operative recovery. In addition, our staff takes care of family members during the patient’s stay.
Our surgery package for Lumbar or Cervical Disc Replacement includes:
- One pre-operative hospital day for pre-operative evaluation.
- All surgery costs (implants, surgery, operating theatre, etc.).
- Post-operative hospital stay of four days (lumbar surgery) or three days (cervical surgery).
- All post-operative consultations and tests.
- Post-operative physical therapy.
Everything considered, the usual trip duration is approximately two weeks.
The price of surgery is related to the number of discs and levels to be treated. Quotations are given upon request and after receiving the evaluation form and a MRI, and are very competitive.
or Click here
If you prefer you may call us on:
Spain +34 93 595 25 71
Local office hours 9am-6pm Monday –Friday
- Dynamic Stabilization of the Lumbar SpineGeorge Hart / London - United Kingdom
"A few years ago I started having leg and back pain, and an MRI scan found arthritis in my lumbar spine. Last year the pain grew so great that I contacted Barcelona Back Institute. The treatment and exercises prescribed to me really helped and now I'm virtually pain free."
- Motion Preservation Spinal surgeryMike Martin / London - United Kingdom
“Excellent treatment and services. Thank you.”
- Artificial Disc ReplacementCristina Colorado / Barcelona - Spain
"The doctors' encouragement, patience and affection, were transformed into energy for my recovery to become a reality."
- Motion Preservation Spinal surgeryPavel Ushakov / St. Petersburg - Russia
“The first day that I was in the ICU, the care given as fantastic! On the day I was in my private room, the nurses were very friendly. The doctors are remarkable too, they explained everything very clearly! Keep up the good work! My personal thanks to all the doctors, nurses and staff of the hospital."
- Dyamic Stabilization of the Lumbar Spine “I was fortunate to meet Dr. Oliver, who took decisive action and decided to treat me by putting a dynamic stabilization system into my vertebra. Following this my recovery has been very rapid”Olwen / Dublin - Ireland